Personal Streamer Terms of Agreement
Hello, and welcome to the Personal Streamer Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”). The Terms below are of high importance. They include:
- Explain your legal rights on PS;
- Shows specifically which rights you give to us when you use PS;
- Describe the rules, everyone, generally what rules there are to follow when using PS;
- Contain a class action waiver and an agreement on how to resolve any disputes that may arise by arbitration
Thanks for choosing Personal Streamer (“PS”, “we,” “us,” “our”). Personal Streamer provides personalised services with social and interactive features for streaming music. PS also features Content as other products and services that may be developed from time to time. Please be aware you are entering into a legal contract with the PS:
- when signing up or otherwise use any of the services, (collectively, the “PS Service” or “Service”)
- accessing any music, or similar Content, material that is made available through the Service (the “Content”)
The Agreement with us includes these Terms and any additional terms that you agree to. In the section below, you will find all the terms needed (collectively, the “Agreements”). The Agreements include terms regarding future changes to the Agreements, export controls, automatic renewals, limitations of liability, privacy, waiver of class actions, and resolution of disputes by arbitration instead of in court. If you wish to review the terms of the Agreements, you can find the current effective details of Agreement on our website. You understand that you have read and achnowledged the Agreements, accept these Agreements. Also you agree to be bound by them. If you don’t agree with (or you are in refusal of complying with) the Agreements, then you may not use the PS Service or access any Content.
To use the PS Service and access any Content, you need to:
- Meet the age requirements
- Have the right and power to enter a binding contract with PS and not be banned from doing so under any applicable laws.
- You reside in a territory where Service is available.
You also promise that any registration information that you submit to PS is true, accurate, and complete. You also agree to keep it that way at all times.
2 Changes to the Agreements
Occasionally we may make changes to the Agreements for valid reasons, such as improving the existing functions or features to the Service. When we make changes to the Agreements, we’ll provide you with Notice as appropriate under the circumstances. This Notice will be made by displaying a prominent notice or seeking your Agreement within the Service or by sending you an email. In some cases, we will notify you in advance, and your continued use of the Service after the changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the changes. Please, therefore make sure you read any such notice carefully. If you do not wish to continue using the Service under the new version of the Agreements, you may terminate your account by contacting us. Suppose you received a Trial or a Paid Subscription through a third party. In that case, you must cancel the applicable Paid Subscription through such a third party.
3 Enjoying Personal Streamer
Here’s some information about all the ways you can enjoy Personal Streamer: